Patented Material Handling System:
Independent drive system is always centered on the panel coupled with free spinning forming rollers minimizes oil canning and potential adjustments.
Heavy Duty Construction:
2” welded tubular steel frame, 304 stainless steel forming rollers, steel components powder coated or zinc plated for a tough, long lasting finish.
Zimmerman Roll Form Machines are still in use after more than 20 years in the field.
Industrial grade hydraulic system with 18 gallon stainless steel tank.
Guillotine type, blades and dies manufactured from heat treated tool steel.
Lifetime Sealed Bearings:
All Bearings permanently sealed and lubricated.
Infinitely adjustable from 16” to 24”. More panel profiles coming soon.
Quick Width Change Over:
Panel width can be changed easily and quickly.
13 hp Honda Gas Engine
24” to 30”
Steel to 20 ga.
Aluminum to .040”
Copper to 32 oz.
- One Set of Tooling to Form One Profile
- 304 Stainless Steel Tooling
- Industrial Grade Hydraulic System
- Expandable Spool
- 304 Stainless Steel Stiffening Ribs
- Limit Switch Measuring Device
- Hand Held Remote Controls
- Electric Start Engine
- Electric Seamer
- Hand Seamer
- Vinyl Cover
- 50’ Variable Height Run Out Stands
- 220 VAC 3 Phase Electric Motor
- Digital Batch Controller
- Striation Roller Set