Why Should I Buy A Zimmerman Roll Form Machine?
Zimmerman roll form machines were designed and developed to simplify on-site roll forming. Our unique design eliminates the need for making adjustments when changing material types, gauges, and widths.
By using our patented independent cast polyurethane coated drive system and free wheeling 304 stainless steel forming rollers, you can produce a product virtually free of oil canning and quality that is unsurpassed in the industry.
Some of the features that set our machines ahead of other roll form manufacturers are:
- Heavy duty welded tubular steel frame.
- All Components completely encased within the frame.
- Patented drive system is always centered on the panel for all coil widths.
- 304 stainless steel forming rollers mounted on life time sealed bearings.
- Infinite adjustment to form 12” through 24” (305 mm – 610 mm) panels.
- Change roller tooling sets to form different profiles in approximately one hour.
- Hand held pendant type remote controls
- Panels can be formed in plant or on the job site.
- Powder coated frames, trailers, and components for long lasting durability
- A2 tool steel guillotine shear and dies heat treated and ground for smooth operation.
- Dedication and service from a company in business since 1936.